• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

sternyy
#1 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 3:02:55 PM(UTC)
sternyy

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've always wondered how to get detailed PPC keyword data in GA. Here is an article that shows you how to get what customer typed in to reach your site for PPC: http://www.ga-experts.co...a-from-google-analytics/

I've added the filters to one of my sites and it works great. Anyone use any other methods?

Bryan
sumitagaria
#2 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2011 6:08:26 AM(UTC)
sumitagaria

I think it is always better to go for SEO and SMM because PPC gives you the result until you pay for it. Also you have to spend only half or nearly half the amount for SEO and SMM. For example, if your average gross profit per sale is $75 and your competitors are paying $6 per click, if you matched this rate, you would have to have a conversion rate of 8% just to break even. (75/6 = 8%) If your non-PPC conversion rate is much lower than this, does PPC make any sense?
1) SEO will always be the cheaper alternative – especially since google keeps pushing PPC prices to the extreme with its freebies.
2) SEO will ensure that you have a constant stream of traffic for a long term unline adwords
3) With SEO, visitors can arrive on any page the search engine has in its index, but in PPC You decide which page search visitors see

If you still feel that PPC is better, you can go for it. In case you want to go for SEO and SMM, i could suggest you a company named Nichesuite Technologies whose core competency is SEO, SMM and EBusiness Solutions.
You can contact them at [email protected] . Check their website http://www.nichesuite.com
ds0hky12t7mr
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 25, 2014 4:56:56 AM(UTC)

Message was deleted by a Moderator. | Reason: Not specified
Kiernan85
#4 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 4:25:20 AM(UTC)

Message was deleted by a Moderator. | Reason: Not specified