• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

john.power
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:41:23 AM(UTC)
john.power

Well, it's taken a while but we've finally gone live with 2 new sites on the latest version of BV, and we're celebrating!

Despite the fact that we're a software company (no we don't do BV Add-ons), I chose to keep our team focussed on what we do best and outsource much of our e-commerce implementation to key partners and it was definitely the right decision.

<UL>
<LI>BV Software - BV 5.6 Toolkit is a great platform all round, flexible, great architecture, highly functional, extendable, well supported and tremendous value for money...kudos to Marcus. We were able to meet all our core objectives for the sites without having to touch the source code.
<LI>Resposio - I've been hosting with Noah for years, downtime has been almost non-existent and the support has always been first class. Brendon did a superb job over several days to get us over the line with the new sites despite lots of updates, server migrations, new SSL setups and a demanding schedule.
* Develisys - Aaron and his team designed and built the theme against a fairly brief design spec, a custom payment gateway to handle our unique requirements including multi currency capabilty and an enhanced 1 page checkout...all on time and on budget.
</UL>
Collectively, these partners got us to market better, faster and cheaper than we could have done ourselves, so I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking to work with professionals who know about delivering value for money and understand what customer service is really about.

If you take the time to visit our site at http://www.biztoolsanalytics.com I'd really appreciate any feedback you might have.

If you're interested in what we offer, this Promo Code, BVCRESDEV is good for 25% off until the end of October. Any questions about our software, please use our online Contact Form, not this forum.

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-AU">John Power
<FONT style="COLOR: #008b8b">CEO - BizTools
www.biztoolsanalytics.com</FONT>
john.power
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:57:33 PM(UTC)
john.power

Comments ? Thoughts ? Like / dislike ?

Any feedback welcome.

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-AU">John Power
<FONT style="COLOR: #008b8b">CEO - BizTools
www.biztoolsanalytics.com</FONT>
Aaron
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 2:57:57 PM(UTC)
Aaron

United States

Was thanked: 163 time(s) in 158 post(s)
I like it! Of course, I'm a little biased... :)
Aaron Sherrick
BV Commerce
Toll-free 888-665-8637 - Int'l +1 717-220-0012
ihatexiaoxx
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:44:07 AM(UTC)

Message was deleted by a Moderator. | Reason: Not specified