• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Andy Miller
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2004 8:07:16 PM(UTC)
Andy Miller

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
[2][/2]

I just released a new build of Shipping Cost Calculator that adds two significant new features:

<UL>
<LI>
There are now two formats: seamlessly integrated with the shopping cart page, or displayed in a pop-up window. You can see both formats at my demo site: http://bvcommerce.structured-solutions.net.
</LI>
<LI>
The control is now completely localizable and you have the option of switching the prompts and labels on-the-fly as your customer chooses a new country. You can also see this at the demo site. The pop-up version has been configured to switch languages on-the-fly. Three English speaking countries (US, CA, and GB) and Spain are all supported on the demo site. Notice that the term for "region" changes between each English speaking country. [I apologize right now for the Spanish translations...I do not speak Spanish so I used Babelfish...but I don't really know if the words are appropriate].
</LI></UL>
I have also turned on GeoMonster Web Services at the demo site, so Shipping Cost Calculator is running with the advanced features enabled. Read more about the advanced features here.
Andy Miller
Structured Solutions

Shipper 3 - High Velocity Shipment Processing