• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

karanhall
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2006 9:19:14 PM(UTC)
karanhall

I'm sure I'll buy BVC5 after I try out a demo, but I have a few questions in the meantime:

[color=blue>1.</FONT>]pick</B> list for all the products on new orders? We currently do this in QuickBooks, but with the New Order screen in BVC5, we'd like to use the Admin to process all our orders and export the data to QB after the order is finalized. Is this a custom report we could have someone set up for us?

2.[/color] Is there an "Order Weight" tag that can be added to the Admin Order Receipt? (I couldn't really tell from the online users manual, and we double check the weight when the order is packed.)

[color=blue>3.]

4.[/color] Is Windows XP Pro required on my computer if the site will be on a remote, hosted server? Our office computers have XP Home, but I do have an old laptop with Pro. :smile:

<FONT color=blue>5. And a question about the Custom URLs - This can be used to redirect a link from our old website to the new site (same domain name) in order to avoid a 404 "page not found" error, right?

I guess that enough for now! I'm sure I'll have other questions when I dig into the users manual a little more. Thanks!