• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Chris Dittmeier
#1 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2007 3:13:39 PM(UTC)
Chris Dittmeier

I moved this to a new post (from thread http://forums.bvcommerce.com/default.aspx?f=77&m=50670) as the previous subject might not draw people to see this. I hope it is helpful. Don't assume it is the only tool needed. Use things like Firefox/Firebug, etc. to help you design a theme. I was just having difficulty seeing where a tag was used and what tags were available. I don't know if this is 100% accurate and SP3 might change things. Looks like BVC2006 will obsolete this list. I know a flat-file database isn't the best approach, but this allowed me to filter on a page and see what CSS tags are available. You can also filter on just the tag to see what pages/controls use that tag. Use the drop-downs to filter on what you are looking for. If anyone sees something missing or an error, let me know.

Update: New file. Includes what I found about SP3 new pages (Mailing List Unsubscribe and BVC5 Choice Grid). I've added a tab for buttons, so you can see the names of the buttons and whioch theme has them. Painted Paper uses the buttons from BVC5 theme. Anything in orange indicates the button file exists, but isn't used in the code.

I've also included a tab for SP3 Site terms and which ones (in red) are not in the code. The yellow ones have suggested code next to them. I've already listed this in another thread. http://forums.bvcommerce.com/?f=88&m=51859&g=51859#m51859

I'd like to know if this helped anyone.

Second Update: The button "MessageException" isn't in any of the themes, so remove the "x" in that row for each theme marked. It is used in the code, however.
File Attachment(s):
BVC5 Styles 11-25-07.xls (227kb) downloaded 219 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Chris
Sirius Programming

www.siriusprogramming.com