• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Scottne
#1 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2006 10:05:32 AM(UTC)
Scottne

If I find a solution to this I will post it here later but:

It makes sense to at least have the option of displaying the minimum quantity to the end user. Otherwise the customer is almost certainly left to guess.

I realize it could be done on a product by product basis through the use of product options but that is incredibly redundant. In the previous version I'd had it custom coded so each page via code displayed "Minimum Quantity: xxx" right above the quantity selection box. At first and second glance this doesn't appear to be that simple in this version.

The thought for a future version would be to include a site term such as "Minimum Quantity" that can be modified by the admin, and a checkbox on each product entry page that is checked by default that says "display minimum quantity" or something along those lines. From there it would be easy to modify location on the page.

I really believe this is an option that should be incorporated for size and weight as well. Especially size information is usually of interest to the customer purchasing. Site terms and checkboxes give people that option without custom code that has to be ported between updates.

Thanks