• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[email protected]
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2006 2:16:57 PM(UTC)
info@cpapsupplyusa.com

Ok BVCExport users... here we go. Two different issues, both dealing with OrderExport.

1. In OrderExport 3 - Items that are pulled from the BVCInvoice are not being matched up correctly with their QBItem counterpart. In OrderExport2, when I had a unique sku# assigned to a customer choice in BVC, the unique sku would show on the BVCInvoice, and would be sent to QB as that same SKU#. In OrderExport3, I cannot seem to make it do this anymore. QB insistently uses the "generic" sku# that I have assigned to all of the customer choices as a group.

2. Groups/Subassemblies - Is anyone successfully using Inventory groups and/or subassemblies with OrderExport? We have multiple products that are made up of multiple products and need the inventory controls within QB to account for each single piece.

Any help and/or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Everytime I post something on here, I constantly think that I cannot be the only one out there trying to do this.
M. Hall
CPAP Supply USA

http://www.cpapsupplyusa.com
pinklloyd
#2 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2006 2:25:30 PM(UTC)
pinklloyd

We ran into this quite sometime ago and figured out order export wasn't going to do it for us either. I wish I could get the source to the order export to play with.. :)
[email protected]
#3 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2006 3:12:43 PM(UTC)
info@cpapsupplyusa.com

Nick/Marcus -> any ideas?
M. Hall
CPAP Supply USA

http://www.cpapsupplyusa.com