• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Marcus
#1 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2006 10:19:40 AM(UTC)
Marcus

BV Order Export 3 with support for QuickBooks 2006 is nearing completion. If you have any last minute requests or bug reports from Order Export 2, now is the time to post them here.
jonm
#2 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2006 1:32:10 PM(UTC)
jonm

We would like the ability to include the company name in the bill to fields when an export is performed. Right now when we do an export it creates the customer account with the company name but fails to include the company name in the Bill To fields.

Also, when a taxable order comes through we would like to have all SKU line items tagged Tax instead of non-tax. Or an option to choose which one we would like through Options.
-Jonathan Moore
www.tvps.com
pinklloyd
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:24:49 AM(UTC)
pinklloyd

wow I just found this thread
Yea Yea I'd like to be able to make some comments on Order export 2 and suggestions for order export 3; if it's not too late. I have one client in particular that wants to use order export and says he can't. I've also tried with his layout and not had any luck. He runs it in multiuser mode with about 5 clients connected. And say's disconnecting users is a pain and the order export only worked some of the times. He's basically given up on it and I have other clients that I'd like to use orderexport for but can't logically offer a bvc branded utility that requires a business to disconnect or run in singleuser mode to import an order from the web. This would be impossible for business that run in multiuser mode which most do now I believe, well with over 2 - 4 employees anyways.
Is there any way to get order export to run while other users are connected to the company record on a LAN.
[email protected]
#4 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2006 10:32:41 AM(UTC)
info@cpapsupplyusa.com

We run orderexport in multiuser mode with 6 clients. We had not any issue with having to be in single-user mode. I've never even had to troubleshoot it for that issue.
M. Hall
CPAP Supply USA

http://www.cpapsupplyusa.com
pcittogo.net
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:13:06 PM(UTC)
pcittogo.net

Marcus,

I still have the problem where BV Export (V2004.6.1924.19301) does not create New items for me in QB 2003 Professional. This has never worked. Must manually create New Items before running any batch of invoices.

Also, BV Export will frequently stop functioning after running 20+ invoices through it with an error and then if restarted will do another 20+ invoices. This one seems like a timing error, because I can't predict when it will happen only That it will happen.

BV Export also will stop processing when it runs into a Voided order.

Also, recieved an error when I tried to install on another PC (a while ago for my accountant) and it could not be installed.

Now we process 100-200 orders / month through it, but must create "New items" before we run it, and #2 must restart it every time it stops on errors.

So, I am looking forward to a version that fixes these errors and I am ready to upgrade to QB2006 in the near future too. I have not reported them recently, since some were reported a year ago and no fixes were found. This is completely reproducable.

Tom Ruffolo

eSecurityToGo

949-261-5555