• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

artistica
#1 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2008 11:10:32 AM(UTC)
artistica

We use several Discount Codes, but is getting really difficult to manage them because the bvadmin page (../bvadmin/products_discounts.aspx) for the Discount does NOT show the actual “Code” but just the type of discount: “Order Discount” or “Shipping Method Discount”, and the dates, like shown here below:

Order Discount 4/25/2008 5/15/2008
Shipping Method Discount 4/1/2008 5/31/2008
Order Discount 3/1/2008 4/4/2008

It would be MUCH easier to maintain these discount codes if we could actually SEE the codes like this:

Order Discount GET15OFF 4/25/2008 5/15/2008
Shipping Method Discount MOTHER08 4/1/2008 5/31/2008
Order Discount ART8987 3/1/2008 4/4/2008

Anybody has a solution???
artistica attached the following image(s):
BVC2004_Coupon01.jpg (39kb) downloaded 79 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
artistica
#2 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2008 3:48:53 PM(UTC)
artistica

I DID IT!!! By myself!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Here is the code to add into the ../bvadmin/products_discounts.aspx, that will allow to SEE the actual Coupon code:

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">&lt;asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Coupon Code"&gt;
<i><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">&lt;ItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Left" VerticalAlign="Top"&gt;&lt;/ItemStyle&gt;

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">&lt;ItemTemplate&gt;
<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">&lt;%# String.Format("{0:d}",(Container.DataItem("couponcode"))) %&gt;
<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">&lt;/ItemTemplate&gt;
<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">&lt;/asp:TemplateColumn&gt;</I><o:p></o:p>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">The reason that I am so excited is because I really do not know anything about the programming language used in BVC2004...
I know w little HTML, but nothing of the above...<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><o:p></o:p>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">So, I just made a back up of the <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">products_discount.aspx</I>, and then I start playing around with the code copying from the other fields already showing on the table...
After several hours, I finally got it, and now I can see the Coupon Codes in the table, just as I wanted!<o:p></o:p>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Now, obviously, I do not want my new code to damage something else... If there is a "good soul" that could take a look at what I did above, I would appreciate it... Just to make sure that I do not get into another problem in the future...<o:p></o:p>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">THANKS