• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

kastway
#1 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2008 4:30:50 PM(UTC)
kastway

This is a new feature for me so I am learing as we go. I have a few questions hopefully some of you can answer..

-Will Google order ever show up in the Order Manager?

-When I ship a google order, are you assuming I visit UPS.com to create a tracking slip or am I expected to go to BV5/Orders/UPS Shipping/Ship Packages.

I like adding new payment features but it slows us down having to visit new websites to manage orders and to ship the product. Any thoughts?
Military Simulation at its best!
www.kastwayairsoft.com
birdsafe
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2008 9:13:38 PM(UTC)
birdsafe

If a customer used Google Checkout and it was successful, it should show up as any other order in your Order Manager, assuming it was paid.

Is Google Checkout able to read/import your UPS Shipping charges? I never could get it to work and it fell to backup method for shipping and cost me on every order.
kastway
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:42:25 PM(UTC)
kastway

So far all "Google" orders are not showing up in the order manager so there is no invoice generated or does not stay in sequence with my order numbers. Do you have any suggestions why this is not showing up in the Order Manager? I think you are stating the Google Checkout will work like Paypal does?

As for the shipping, I have not noticed a change in the amount charged and think it is working. I will keep a close eye on it to ensure we are not losing money on shipping.
www.kastwayairsoft.com
Andy Miller
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2008 9:25:21 PM(UTC)
Andy Miller

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Sign on to the Google Checkout merchant center (http://checkout.google.com/sell/), then click on the Tools tab, then click on Integration Console.

Do you see any error messages? For example I just placed an order on my test server and the 3 errors shown in the attached imaged showed up immediately. All 3 timeouts are because Google cannot reach my test server. There will probably be several more over the next several hours as Google continues to try.
Andy Miller attached the following image(s):
googlecheckouterrors.png (107kb) downloaded 69 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Andy Miller
Structured Solutions

Shipper 3 - High Velocity Shipment Processing
kastway
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:57:03 AM(UTC)
kastway

Andy,

My Integration Console is empty with no sign of errors.
www.kastwayairsoft.com
HPros
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:08:59 AM(UTC)
HPros

Google Checkout functionality is hopefully something Marcus will improve. We receive 1-5 "google checkout notification failed" emails a day from Google. The system cannot communicate with BV beyond basic order information. Worse if we send a manual invoice out through Google we get bombarded with failure notifications as the BV system fails to be able to notify Google that it's "ok." In short hopefully Marcus/BV will figure a way to at least acknowledge "Okay understood manual invoice xyz was sent" rather than causing a lifelong rejection email.
DeanMachine
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:31:56 PM(UTC)
DeanMachine

I am having these same issues with Google Checkout

http://forums.bvcommerce...lt.aspx?f=78&m=54947
[url=http://www.internetcityusa.com][/url] Jason