• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

epascascio
#1 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2008 2:29:02 PM(UTC)
epascascio

How do I make the logo Clickable in the top left cornor of my site. I want to be able to click on that and it links me back to the home page.

I am using the top weekly sales on the home page is my left column. the problem I have with it is that I can't click on the product in the list to go to that product page. Any idea or Help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Edison Pascascio

www.hollywoodcollectibles.com
Cliff
#2 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2008 6:23:57 PM(UTC)
Cliff

It looks like you've made your logo the background image for your header. It would be best to use an actual image within a link.

Did you modify your weekly sellers module at all? It should contain links, not just list items.
epascascio
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:08:23 AM(UTC)
epascascio

Hi,
Did not touch the code for the weekly sellers. The link code is in there however the items are not click able. That was the weird thing that concerned me.

In regards to the logo I'll try that Immediately. Here is what the code looks like for the Weekly Seller Viewer:

<%@ Control Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="view.ascx.vb" Inherits="BVModules_ContentBlocks_Top_Weekly_Sellers_view" %>
<h4><asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server">Top Weekly Sellers</asp:Label></h4>

<%--<asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False" DataKeyNames="bvin"
BorderColor="#CCCCCC" CellPadding="3" GridLines="None" Width="100%" AllowSorting="true" >
<Columns>

<asp:HyperLinkField DataTextField="ProductName"/>

</Columns>
</asp:GridView>--%>
<asp:Literal ID="ProductList" runat="server"></asp:Literal>

Thanks,

Edison Pascascio
Cliff
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:42:48 PM(UTC)
Cliff

Not sure why all that is commented out. Weird way to release a module. Would need to see the code-behind, I guess, to see what's going on with the links. If that's the stock module, I'll check out the code-behind that I have and see if I can't figure it out.
epascascio
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:31:15 PM(UTC)
epascascio

Thanks for your insight. I Went into the code behind. That is where the linking is done. However for the Weekly sales it was not being linked. so I did some conversion and made it work.
I also figured out the logo. You guys rock. They say 2 heads are better than one.

Thanks,

Edison Pascascio
Cliff
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2008 3:00:37 PM(UTC)
Cliff

Great, glad you worked it out!
epascascio
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2008 12:00:41 PM(UTC)
epascascio

Hope you don't mind me using this medium. Can I get your contact info. Would like to talk to you more about you designs. And see if we can do some business.

Thanks,

Edison Pascascio
www.hollywoodcollectibles.com
[email protected]