• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Brough.Josh
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2007 6:03:28 PM(UTC)
Brough.Josh

Hello again, I've a few queries--sorry for filling the forum!

When I went onto our webstore to replicate a transaction as a gift, I noticed that the FIRST opportunity I had to type in an address was the SHIP TO address. This threw me for a second because I was expecting to type MY information in first--possibly with my credit card info--before typing where I wanted the product to go. I understand this makes sense for most customers who may be purchasing for themselves...

Is there a way to change this so billing info shows first, with shipping afterwards?

Josh.
bvcoder
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2007 10:55:11 AM(UTC)
bvcoder

Which version of BV are you using? BV 2004 or BV 5?

BV 5 has 2 checkout modes: BVC2004 checkout and One Page checkout. By default the BVC2004 checkout mode takes you through pages where you are prompted to enter the billing/shipping details prior to entering payment details. Thats the flow (unless you do some custom programming to change it). You cannot alter the sequence of what gets displayed first unless you create your own checkout mode. Might be complicated though.

However, you might want to use the one Page checkout mode and you will have all the details in a single page.

Thanks.
Thanks,
Satya
support @ bayquel.net
Work: +1 803 883 3226