• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

sternyy
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:39:57 AM(UTC)
sternyy

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">No this is not an advertisement. It's something I stumbled across and had my bank account withdrawn from haha.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> <o:p></o:p>

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">I ran across this site while, believe it or not, on my facebook. The advertisement caught my eye because it said "Live Chat - 80% Off". So I clicked on it and to my surprise, it’s one of those Woot.com sites with 1 deal a day, but web related. I've been following it for under a week now and found some pretty cool stuff on there.<o:p></o:p>

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> <o:p></o:p>

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Has anyone checked out <SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi">http://www.livechatinc.com? Because of the deal through appsumo.com, I got 2 seats for an entire year for ~$140. It was real easy to setup. They have nice filters for triggers and allow you to customize the chat. Reporting is nice, but not like sightmax (but we are using GA for those reports). They also have a lot of 3rd party integrations with GA, salesforce and other programs. Overall I really like it.<o:p></o:p>