• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

quietrcflying
#1 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2009 11:52:35 PM(UTC)
quietrcflying

When I try to import say transaction numbers 1100 to 1200, it does so but also imports 110,112 or any other 3 digit numbers in that range and since they were already downloaded transactions, they are duplicates and must be deleted or voided. Is there a fix for this or do I need to import each transaction separately (which is time consuming)?

Am I just doing something wrong with the settings? I have checked everything, changed some setting and made sure I have the latest version of my QB2007 and OrderExport.

Thanks - Chris
[email protected]
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2009 10:27:40 AM(UTC)
chandler@olio2go.com

we too have duplicate imports - ours are all in a sequence numbering such that it would not be the same problem as yours, but we are definitely having issues with dupes on most every import.

we also have problems with any order that has sales tax - those orders are NOT getting imported.

Any advice on either of these would be appreciated.
[email protected]
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2009 6:26:22 PM(UTC)
bobn@laurastamm.net

Isn't there an option to skip duplicate orders? It offers me that option whenever it encounters a duplicate order during the download.

We don't have any sales tax items at present but you might check to see if you have a list item set up for sales tax in quickbooks that corresponds to the name in BV.

Bob Noble
quietrcflying
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 29, 2009 7:44:59 PM(UTC)
quietrcflying

Originally Posted by: "O2G" Go to Quoted Post

we too have duplicate imports - ours are all in a sequence numbering such that it would not be the same problem as yours, but we are definitely having issues with dupes on most every import.

we also have problems with any order that has sales tax - those orders are NOT getting imported.

Any advice on either of these would be appreciated.
I does import orders with sales tax just fine for me. Not sure if there is a setting or not. I am using BV Commerce 2004, so don't know if that makes a difference.

I have never been asked about skipping duplicate orders.

Chris