• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

ben.noll
#1 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2008 9:21:56 AM(UTC)
ben.noll

One of the features listed for BV Commerce 5 on the features page is "Auto Suggest Cross-Sells". The feature is described as "Automatically display 'customers who bought this also bought.'", and there is a screenshot provided (click the image for a larger screenshot):

However, I haven't been able to find anywhere in the settings or in the manual where this feature is mentioned. Manually adding cross-sells and up-sells is fairly straightforward, but the "auto suggest" feature is nowhere to be found. Can anyone give me a pointer to how this works?
ben.noll
#2 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2008 8:56:00 AM(UTC)
ben.noll

Ok, ended up finding the answer myself, so I'll post here to help anyone else who might ask the same question.

Auto-suggest is on by default, and the number of items returned is controlled by the "Suggested Items Maximum Results" setting. This setting can be found at Options > Site Settings > Performance. If you wish not to display automatically suggested items, simply set this value to zero.
[email protected]
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 5:43:03 PM(UTC)
chandler@olio2go.com

did Auto Suggest Cross-Sells get dropped in BV5SP3.2? I'm searching but not finding it anywhere.