• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

njroux
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2009 10:25:02 PM(UTC)
njroux

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I plan to buy BV shopping cart. I would like to add in my new website some flash product slideshow that is a bit different from what I saw in BV until now. I would like that the product slideshow could display product thumbnail coming from a default selection that could be change by customer depending the product category, sub-category or search he did. From the slideshow thumbnail, the customer could then select the product he is interested in and then a bigger image of this produt could be displayed over the thumbnail slideshow with product information and "Add to cart" button besides this image. Is there anybody tjat can help me about this ?

Thanks

Norman
Customizer
#2 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2009 11:43:53 AM(UTC)
Customizer

Hallo,
I think we can help you but we need to discuss the project details. Please contact me on support at software-development-innovations.com so I can return back to you with questions and suggestions. If possible please provide me with sample of such approach.

Regards

Dmitri
http://www.software-development-innovations.com - affordable web customization and development service
njroux
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2009 11:02:22 PM(UTC)
njroux

Hello Dimitri,

I'm sorry to reply so late but I just come back on this forum after searching without success a solution to waht I want :

You can see at this URL a flash slideshow http://www.store.ayalsoft.com/c-14-electronics-computers.aspx that can show you what I would like to get : when you click on the product image you want from the flash slideshow, the software brings you the bigger picture and some basic information with "Add to cart" and "more detail" information buttons. The thumbnail product image in the slide show will have to be populated with a default category and the customer can change category, sub-category or even make a product search so the slide show will return the selected products choosed by the customer from which he can select to see a bigger image of the product he wants to buy with the "add to cart" button or get more detailed information with the "more detail" button.

I would like to do that too on my new website. I don't know if this need may be a lot of customization (it depends of the ecommerce solution) or if it could be easier to integrate a flash template that do the kind of slideshow I want (you can find the template I would like hereafter). I don't want to create as much product pages as I get different categories or subcategories of products. I want something dynamic that means : every time I will add a product in a category or sub-category, I will not have any changes to do to my website, no new page to modify or create.

You can also see another live demo URL hereafter. I tried to get more details from this company too, but unfortunately I just can't get any information or reply from them :
http://www.airvaecommerce.com/Std/

thank you for answering me as soon as possible...

N. Giroux
Customizer
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2009 6:53:38 AM(UTC)
Customizer

Hi,
Thanks for your interest.

I will think of the best way to realese this functionality and will return back to you with a quote. Could you please provide me with your email so I will contact you directly.

Regards
http://www.software-development-innovations.com - affordable web customization and development service
njroux
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2009 10:31:43 PM(UTC)
njroux

hello Dimitri,

I'm sorry but I forgot to give you my email in my last reply. You can join me anytime at [email protected] so I can give you more details about my requirements. But if you take a look at this website www.zanisa.com you can find EXACTLY the kind of ecommerce website I want to do for my business. If you take a look at how a customer can navigate in products category , sub-category or even a product seach and see the products he selected in the slideshow and from there he can click on the product image he wants and see the full detail page to get more details or buy this product for this product while he still can see the slide show and decide what he wants to do after....

I hpe this can give you a very good idea about my requirements.

thanks !

Norman