• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

HPros
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:46:25 PM(UTC)
HPros

Been a customer 3+ years. Not one issue of any kind. They decided to hold five figures last week, never called. We didn't notice until Tuesday at which point they gave an excuse of "callling an old number" which is silly. Either way it's not like we're hard to find on the web, yellow pages etc and Intuit is actually a client. They told us they could not "go the extra mile" to do a Google search because they were "busy."

Long story short 8 days later we have no money, they cannot tell us whether the new charges will go through and the capper is as of this evening they still haven't contacted clients to verify transactions. The risk management at Innovative Merchant Solutions is about the worst group of people I've ever dealt with in terms of professionalism. They actually will transfer you around rather than answer questions.

They have 498 BBB complaints so I guess this is not new news but seeing as they are now owned by Intuit I would have thought it would be better than it is. They have given us no timetable on when the money will be released. We're already getting setup with First Data and our main bank as they are partnered together.

Consider this an Innovative Merchant Solutions complaint, smaller businesses could be put under by their unprofessionalism. They actually suggested we wait the 10-14 days for the letter to take action. Can you imagine?
Aaron
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:58:12 PM(UTC)
Aaron

United States

Was thanked: 163 time(s) in 158 post(s)
Joy. I think this is who one of our clients uses.
Aaron Sherrick
BV Commerce
Toll-free 888-665-8637 - Int'l +1 717-220-0012
HPros
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:29:18 PM(UTC)
HPros

Don't let them, they're all over the web for holding money for 270 days because they can. It's in your contract, they can hold for 9 months against chargebacks. Reviewing ripoffreport and others it's increased a lot the last few months.

We're now being told the money will be released. We've made a fair amount of noise but be aware it's in your contract, they can hold your money for up to 270 days.

It never should have happened. Your merchant provider should be your partner, if they're going to hold five figures they should call, not wait for the consumer to call them. Understand it will be 9 days at a minimum and more like 12 days before we see the money. Our reward for being a great customer.