• Toll-free  888-665-8637
  • International  +1 717-220-0012
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

pread
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:12:51 PM(UTC)
pread

Hello,

We had been only authorizing credit cards on checkout until a couple of months ago. We started charging immediately due to too many double charges.

After that change we have noticed that the drop ship emails are not being sent after the order is processed.

If I process the cards manually from the order payment page the emails are sent.

After some time spent looking into this I noticed that line 53 of the
core/businessrules/ordertasks/ReceiveCreditCards.vb file had been commented out, something that changed a few versions back. That commented out line executes workflowidPaymentChanged.

I think that the paymentComplete workflow is not being executed on my site.

It may be just me as I have a custom credit card processor, although I do not see how it could cause this issue.

I would like to just uncomment that line and give it a try but I thought I would ask first as I do not want to cause any other problems.

Paul
Aaron
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:34:07 AM(UTC)
Aaron

United States

Was thanked: 163 time(s) in 158 post(s)
It sounds like your workflows may not be setup correctly. You may want to compare your workflow setup against our demo store. Based on your comment it sounds like you might be running a version of BV Commerce prior to 2013 so there are bound to be some differences. The one thought I have is that we have a "Run Payment Complete Workflow if Paid" workflow step in the "Process New Order" workflow. If that's missing from your workflow that could be the culprit.
Aaron Sherrick
BV Commerce
Toll-free 888-665-8637 - Int'l +1 717-220-0012
pread
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:16:24 AM(UTC)
pread

Thanks Aaron - you are exactly right.

Not sure how that happened but the "Run Payment Complete Workflow if Paid" step was missing.

Thank you,

Paul